Differences are central to broadening our perspectives, creating thoughtful leaders and sparking new ideas. So, we are diligent about creating an environment that is inclusive and truly diverse. Our students, faculty and staff come from different backgrounds — intellectually, ethnically, economically and geographically — and we wouldn't have it any other way.
See what’s happening today.
Explore what makes us Northwestern.
- N 20 LED T5 6000K CANBUS 5630 Fary Angel Eyes DEPO Seriya BMW 3 E91 1D7RS 1D7.16
- Powerful Collaborations
- Pokemon Center Original Pokemon Dolls Eve
- Lionel 6-9780 Johnny Cash Boxcar NIB
A truly welcoming community.
- Webkinz Signature Dutch Bunny Rabbit Plush Stuffed Animal Only No Code cultivates inclusive learning environments through programs that foster meaningful dialogue.
- Hobbytrain H2782S Elektrolok BR182 HKX provides programming that creates opportunities for community engagement and identity expression.
- Academic Programs & Centers, home to majors, minors and research opportunities related to identity, social disparities and diversity.
Crossing academic disciplines.
Northwestern scholars are tackling some of our world’s most complex problems. These are bold goals that can only be accomplished through collaboration across diverse fields of study.
Some of our most exciting projects bring together disciplines for new partnerships.
- Prensa Ixo 1 43 - Seat Marbella 1987 yellow, a team of technologists, journalists and designers advancing news media innovation
- Playground Kids Ertl Doll Figure 1990s Toy Vtg Orignal Box Kelli Whirlin Twirl a graduate program covering a broad spectrum of scientific and engineering disciplines
- The Global Health Studies Minor, studying international issues with a public health focus
- Greenmax 30592 Odakyu Type 1000 (Red) 4 Cars Set (N scale) GRM, a network of medical specialists, scientists and scholars exploring fertility preservation in cancer patients
Making an impact, everywhere.
Northwestern is no ivory tower. It’s a launching pad to every corner of the globe.
More than 32% of undergraduates supplement their academic studies with an international experience, such as field study, cultural immersion or exchange abroad. Our faculty collaborate with organizations and scholars around the world to advance research.
- Trumpeter 1 25 Scale American LaFrance 2002 Batcalion Kit 02506, located in more than 20 countries around the world
- Micro Trains Linea 62030 A. T. S. S. F. 176650 50' Góndola Gota Ends 1 160, study abroad options focused on service learning and community involvement
- Model Car Junkyard lot johan t revell amt tires, a site for collaborative international scholarship
- Global and Research Opportunities (GRO) at Northwestern, a database showcasing all opportunities for international travel, learning and research experiences
The thrill of new connections.
It’s not just our state-of-the-art facilities or generous funding that makes Northwestern one of the most exciting major research universities in the country. It’s our mindset.
Our curiosity leads us to seek out the unexpected; our ambition leads us to work past mistakes to milestones. This unique environment fosters significant research across every discipline.
- Tamiya 16020 Honda CB750F 1 6 scale kit Japan, including more than 90 school-based centers and more than 50 University centers
- Undergraduate Research (UR@NU), an office providing unique opportunities for undergraduates to do independent projects
- Fujimi Porsche 917K 1970 Daytona No.3 1 24 Scale Plastic Model Kit 12188 NIB, a searchable database of scholarly expertise across all disciplines of the University
- Discover Research at Northwestern, coverage of research discoveries as they are made
Northwestern’s Commitment to an Inclusive Environment
Northwestern University does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by law in matters of admissions, employment, housing, or services or in the educational programs or activities it operates. Individuals who feel they have been discriminated against on the basis of any of these classes should contact the University’s Office of Equity.